Saturday, July 18, 2009

BRB - Being Awesome


Hello world, so we meet again.


So it's 4.48 am where I am, and I can't seem to sleep, well, I slept for four hours then woke up and have been awake since two because, well, I'm me.

So I've been bored, so I've decided to compile a list of things that I like right now. So yeah...prepare for the awesomeness.

Things You Hear

Candy by Paolo Nutini
- This is so damn awesome. It's got that summer feel but it's also daunting and cheerful at the same time because Paolo rules that much.




Love it When You Call by The Feeling




- I made this me and my friend's song (yes, Jim, I'm talkin about you). It's about this guy's friend that never speaks his mind, and how they used to be friends and how the guy is just wishing his friend good luck on life.






F**K You by Lily Allen


- Fueling hatred with hatred because that's what Lily Allen does best.



Things you Read


My Livejournal.




City Of Bones


- Let's just get this straight. I outgrew the Teen Novel section years ago, okay? and plus, i didn't buy this, I DOWNLOADED this so that makes me cooler. At least to me. Why do I read it? Because the author's story is so dang awesome that I want to be her. Envy seeps through me, my friend.




1000 Awesome Things




- I got this link from a friend, who got it from another friend who thought it was cool coz it came from Brea Grant's website. The title does not kid, my friend, it IS a 1000 awesome things.




Things You See



Psych


- My dad got me the entire series up till it's latest season. And, let me tell you, this show is super cool. So cool, in fact, it has its own fruit.



Star Trek Reboot


- If you don't know Star Trek, or haven't seen the movie, I should give you a bitch slap. Unless you're one of those guys from Fanboys, in which, you're probably gonna give ME a bitch slap. You don't need a link because ST is already everywhere.



Fanboys


- My friends forced me to watch this, they're Star Warsians (Warriors? whatever). It's not bad, though they call Trekkies Spock-suckers (so what??) and KBell is in it, and everything she does is pretty cool.




People You Love


Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto


- They are one entity because they're THE bromance. They topped some magazine's list of Bromances. Dammit, they inspired the list. Damn, how do I insert pic? Nvm, will probably do a whole post dedicated to them anyway.

Chris's fansite: http://chris-pine.org/

Zach's fansite: http://zach-quinto.com/ The man uses twitter but it's all bull.

Chris/ZQ shipping comm on livejournal: http://community.livejournal.com/pinto_fic/



My BFF Ira

- No one is quite like her. And everybody loves her, just like Everybody Loves Raymond. I'm in her wallet. No, literally, I am.



Okays, bye now...

-Aly
























No comments: