Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Technically No

Technically, not my first post. I deleted all my posts because they were boring and no one read them anyway. This one's gonna be different. People will know. News will spread. I'll be famous.

Hi, the name I'm using is Julian, but it's not my real name. For my internet friends, call me Aly. For people who actually do know me, it's Shah...short for, well, you'll never know. Ira calls me Guppy. My family calls me Yah. I'm the girl with many names. Mysterious...enigmatic. Julian is a name of a character from my fave ever book Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon and I'm saving the name for my future kid. So...basics?

I've been writing since I was six. I love the smell of red pepper. I like calling people pet names ('hun', 'sweetie', 'babe'). I'm always up for just about anything. Suggestions for things to read/listen/write. Maybe I'll even jump off a bridge, nothing suicidal though, full on with the bungee cord and everything. I have a mom, a dad and an older sister who's off at school. Supportive, proud of me, I love them. My mom and I are sort of a ragged version of the Gilmore Girls.

My friends...love 'em. Few of my bests:

Ira: Beaver, Beaver-Cat, Beavie, Ir. Girl who puts up with my crap. Really, that just really defines our relationship.

Raisa: Rais, Rice, Nasi. Equal amount of crap put up with. She talks about as much as I do.

Jim: Jimmy, Jimbob, Jimbabwe, Da Big J. Guy who disappears too much. Seriously, he's like Houdini. I should pick a better reference, like Claude Raines but point is: almost never there.

Seri: Seri Sarah, Seri Bulan. Girl who I almost never see but love all the same.

So..that's my first entry. Props to all ya'll.

-Aly/Julian/whatever

No comments: