Monday, July 20, 2009

i like foodd

Hi, i'm at school in the computer lab. next to me is Mai. say hi, Mai...

Mai says hi and she says she's bored...kesian.

30 more minutes until school finishes and I really wanna sleep right now because I'm so tired. So, anyways, tadi at school we had some visitors from TV9, talking about orang utans. I thought they were going to bring out a real orang utan. And then Mai says I gila. The presenter was really weird and the cameraman was always chewing gum and had a towel on his jeans. He looked like a janitor. The presenter talked too much. Oh! and we masuk TV.. hehe

And then at BI, me and Michelle had fun. we have a new curse word now, thanks to Izaz, who thought FU stood for Fire Up instead of F**K You...hehe... So we use fire up as a curse word now. And then Puan Noraini scolded us for not being nice to the new teacher, Cik Zatil. She said she would fail if we weren't behaved during class. Teacher blamed Izaz, Roha and Amiza, padahal me and Michelle lagi bising. muahahahahahaha

Ok, tu je kut. uhhh....bye
Mai is laughing.
Farah: what is this??
Farah high-fived me. Go google her. Yes, she's on Google.
I think the end of this post. Ok I need to go toilet now.

-Shah & MAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahahhahaha
bye

No comments: