Wednesday, July 29, 2009

good morning, vietnam

see, this is what happens when you suck. you forget to study and you post meaningless blog posts instead.

i have a new Top 3 song list.
1. I'll be OK by McFly (damn Captain Fine for being in Just My Luck) I'm learning it on guitar. sucks right now.

2. Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top (the ORIGINAL badass song) I told Ira that when I got marrried, my husband would appear looking hot as hell, to this song (maybe with shades?)

3) Time after Time by Quietdrive (because sometimes Cyndi Lauper can be annoying) It's nicer than the original, fo shizzle.

I have three videos I love right now, but is too lazy to put on the link (later)

1. Anton Yelchin playing hot-ass guitar
This boy can not only be adorable as Pavel Andreviech Chekov (did I spell that right?), he rules.

2. Anton Yelchin flopping on the bed shirtless
I'm in love.

3. Best Wedding Entrance Dance
Ira gave me the link to this. I love the beginning where they throw books around. With this video, we proceeded to talk about our future weddings.

Three things I want to do (and probably will).

1) write A Worthy Adversary (or Conquest, either way)
I don't even care if Skandar doesn't fit as Jim. I myself have fallen in love with my own character.

2) read Dream Life of Sukhanov
i need much inspiration. i want to re-read shadow of the wind but jim hasn't read it yet. pineapple.

3) squee over Star Trek Reboot's GQMFs
Who in that cast isn't one?

Chris Pine: Captain Fine = check.
Zachary Quinto: hottest man alive: check
Karl Urban: OMG, that accent = check
John Cho: He's so handsome, despite the fact he was Harold = check
Anton Yelchin: so damn awesome = check.
Zoe Saldana: Yeah, she's one, too. = check.

Even JJ Abrams is one.

night then
-aly

No comments: